Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How Humbled am I?

It's been amazing to see how supportive my fund raising community has been. 

Comments like:
"Aryn is an outstanding, dynamic, talented, focused, caring, intelligent young lady that I have had the privilege to have known for 12+ years. A black belt martial artist, she has given countless hours of volunteering in our community. Please help send her to Ireland, land of her roots." 

"Aryn is intelligent and diligent, and this field school for anthropology is a great opportunity for her! It would be sad if she couldn't go due to lack of funds. Please help her in any way you can!"

"I love you so much girly. I am proud of you following your dreams even when they seen unattainable. An admiring characteristic of yours is your determination. I know you will go on to be a terrific forensic anthropologist and help the world. You are a true friend and I wanted to share how proud if you I am."


It's been kind of amazing to see people pull together to support my education. You never really know whose there for you until you really need them. 

Thank you to everyone who has helped out and if you'd like to help out please check out gofundme.com


No comments:

Post a Comment